Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WOWZERS.... What a Day.. I was blessed today to go and attend an event by a NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR Cydee Gress... OMG.... .. Did I say OMG ??
OK, this NSD has recruited over 500 personal consultants with Mary Kay.. So I was going there today with thoughts & intentions of finding out the "secret" to recruiting...   Well the class was about ATTITUDE!!! What is between those 4inches in your head... You know what I mean???
No one wants to do business nor hang out with someone that is always negative or have bad attitudes. You have to transform your mind daily. Only think Positive thoughts.. Feed your mind with Positive thoughts daily.. OK, so I ask you, YES YOU reading my Blog... What are you watching on TV, What book or magazine are you reading??  Is it Positive? Motivating?  Celebrity Gossip? a book that is not so entertaining to what God would want you to be reading? The Bible??  Either way.. What you put into your brain, is what you think about, and eventually what you become..  I know God has put me her to enrich the life of other women... To make a difference in their life!!!  WOW... THAT IS THE SECRET!!!! MY ATTITUDE.... That was an AWAKENING DAY!!!!
Your Thoughts & feeling = your attitude!!! And if you want GREATNESS you must be willing to step out on Faith and be willing to do the work.. Before you are GREAT!!
Yal, I just pray tonight that you will all take control and acknowledge what you are putting into your mind & that you treat others as you would want to be treated!!!
You never know who you will meet tomorrow, and maybe all they need to keep going in life is a smile from you!!! Be a Blessing to others yal!!!
Love ya
Ang


1 comment:

  1. Well said Angie! It was a wonderful day and yes I went there thinking the same thing (what's the secret) and boy did she give us the "TRUTH" or what! Great to spend the day with you as well! =)

    ReplyDelete