Monday, August 13, 2012

WOW.. I am feeling a bit overly BLESSED at the moment... I know my GOD is AMAZING... But, I just seen to feel like I am Blessed beyond the norm....
Sunday I attended an all day event for Mary Kay where we were celebrating the Debut of a New Sister director, Jess.. But not only that, but I was in the space of a TOP sales director Mary, and a New National Sales Director Kim, along with many other Top directors.... Yal, this is SUPER HUGE and BIG.. I felt like a kid in a candy store and was told by my parents, " take whatever you want"...
I was mentored, prayed for, and highly encouraged this day!!! I was at my seat fist pumping in the air with others, " I AM AWESOME... I AM AWESOME"... and you know what,?? I truly believe I AM AWESOME!!!!  I left there that night feeling empowered and ready for the world.. ( did I mention, I didn't sleep last night till after 4:30am.. too many thoughts & plans running through my head).......

Today (Monday) was another Beautiful & Blessed day.. Kids and I had some fun time after we finally woke up ( shhhh, we slept in) I just love my Kiddo's...
Then Fire Crackers started POPPING when I arrived at The PINK CADILLAC  PLACE....
There is where I feel EMPOWERED, AWESOME, AMAZING .... and I can go on & on...
I owe it all to Mary... She is holding me accountable, she breathes AWESOMENESS in me and I know ..... " I AM AWESOME..... I AM AWESOME..."

 Jeremiah 29:11
 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


I am so ready for whatever life throw me tomorrow!!!
XOXOXOX
Ang 

No comments:

Post a Comment